How to Keep Your Shirt Tucked In All Day

How to Keep Your Shirt Tucked In All Day

tuck in

Hey guys, What I'm hoping or what I'm guessing is what you guys really mean is how to keep your shirt tucked in throughout the day. Now that's what I'm mostly going to be teaching you.

If you guys need help on how to tuck in your shirt, I mean it's very simple. Undo your pants all the way, unzip your pants, and then you really have to pull in all the way around and make sure everything's nicely tucked in. So I always pull down all the way around and make sure it's all nicely tucked in.

But now let me get into how to keep it tucked in throughout the day. Now, this shirt's nicely tucked in, you know, relatively speaking. This shirt is actually an off-the-rack shirt and it's not tailored, so I mean it can't get any more tucked in than what it already is. So as you can see, I got a pretty nice tuck. Now this tuck can stay tucked using a couple of methods.

First of all, considering that it is an off-the-rack shirt, if you want a better tuck, what you're going to want to do is tailor your shirt. No matter if it's off-the-rack or not, obviously if it's custom, hopefully it'll come nicely made already, but if it's not, you're going to want to tailor your shirt. This shirt I actually just got recently tailored and notice how I put darts. If you want a nice tuck, you're going to want to put in some darts. Even if it's a slim fit like this, I would still put two small darts on the side and it will help keep my shirt tucked in and it'll just look a lot cleaner throughout the day. So as you can see, those darts will help you. So that's probably my first tip: get some darts into your shirts.

Next, you're going to want a medium to a higher rise in pants. So you can see these pants are pretty high rise, I would say medium to high rise. These are actually some chinos from J.Crew. This is going to reach a little bit higher instead of being down by your waist, so it keeps more of your shirt nicely secure. I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say. Meaning, you know, since more of your shirt is grasped, it has a better hold throughout the day, if that makes sense to you. I've always seen that work for me, so that's just a tip I'm giving you guys.

Then you're going to want a belt, a belt that actually fits you and it's not oversized. You want it to be really tight around your waist, right? So you want a belt that actually fits you.

Next, if all of that is still not working, then I would recommend some shirt stays. You heard me talk about these in my Sharpen & Dapper review because I was reviewing their products and I still use these shirt stays to this day. These shirt stays, it doesn't matter how baggy your shirt is, your shirts are going to stay tucked in with this. So if you don't know how they work, it's mostly like this: I mean it's very simple, you attach it to your shirt, then attach it to your sock. So shirt stays are definitely a go. Only minor problem is, you know, when you have to go to the bathroom it's kind of difficult having to, you know, work with that. But other than that, shirt stays are amazing and they'll solve all your problems.

Now if you want to avoid shirt stays, there is the last option which in my opinion is probably the more extreme one and I have never used it. I've heard about it, which is tucking your shirt into your underwear. Since you know how your underwear has an elastic strap, it actually really secures your shirt. You know, I mean I've never done it, I've never had to get to that point. You know, using shirt darts and belts will help you and you'll never have that problem again. But if you want to try that out, that also works. You know, tuck it into your underwear. But you can give that a try if you want to.

So I mean that's basically it guys. All those tips, I can guarantee you your shirt will not become untucked. I mean I've used all of them and throughout the day my shirt always stays tucked. And I've explored all these mostly because that's probably my biggest pet peeve. You know, having a nice shirt and looking nice and crisp walking out the door and then like two, three hours later coming back, my shirt's ballooning and I just look bad. I always like to stay nicely tucked and sharp. So trust me, those tips will work. If they don't, let me know. You know, still email me.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال