Eight Aesthetic Room Essentials

Eight Aesthetic Room Essentials

Room Essentials

Today I'm gonna be showing you guys eight items that you can put in your room that are actually gonna make it look more aesthetic and not like a 17-year-old girl who spends most of her time on TikTok. No offense to any of you 17-year-old girls reading this post. 

clothing rack

The first thing that absolutely changed the aesthetic of my room was this clothing rack that I actually created. Like, I did this myself. I was surprised too. So if you don't have a lot of room in your closet like myself, this is a great way to not only hang more clothes but also make your room look more aesthetic. Display your dopest pickups, and you can even do a little 50-50 grind with your skateboard if you want. If you guys want to learn how to make this, I'll leave a link to a video that you can watch to learn how to do this.

room plants.jpg

Next item is plants. Especially if you're going for the aesthetic look and you have neutral walls, having a plant or plants will liven up the room a little bit. A lot of these Pinterest modern homes that you'll see are going to utilize this in practically every corner of a room because just that little hint of green makes the whole room look a lot more opulent.

modern lamp

Another incredible item is a modern lamp. None of that multicolored BS like I used to have in my room. Now, I'm a more knowledgeable man, but seriously, these lamps make your room look so aesthetic. It creates an amazing ambience, especially the ones that are the warmer lights, not the white lights but the yellow ones. Those ones just look so much better. And then obviously, you can choose different designs depending on what you want your aesthetic and your room to look like. I chose an abstract one which I thought was pretty cool.

alarm clock

Now, if you are a fiend for your phone and can't help but grab it first thing in the morning, one thing that I purchased which was immensely useful was this alarm clock. Not only did this increase the style of my room because just look at how much better this looks versus, you know, having my phone there with a cord attached to it. The modern alarm clock makes my nightstand look way more aesthetic and it was extremely cheap too. So you can fix two problems: phone addiction in the morning and making your nightstand look more aesthetic.

fuzzy rug

Next thing you can add to your floor is a nice fuzzy rug. It can actually help make your room look a lot larger than it really is and it's going to add some contrast to your floor. Obviously, first thing in the morning, it's going to be quite nice to stick your feet on it.

Ikea floating lock shelf

The next item might be more for a sneakerhead or somebody that just has a lot of shoes, and that is the Ikea floating lock shelf. This was immensely useful for me because I have so many pairs of shoes, they mostly just sit on the ground. So I thought, you know, I spend a lot of money on my shoes, might as well get a shelf where I can actually display my favorite shoes, show the world because that's what we spend racks on our shoes for. Speaking of shoes, our giveaway winner of these Nike Air Force Ones that I did the other weekend is danny_27.6. Congratulations, dude! I'm excited for you to get these. Just put your IG handle in the comment section below and I'll get these sent to you right away.

jewelry organizer

Number seven is a jewelry organizer. Once again, this is going to help you organize all of your pieces while protecting them from getting scratched and tangled with each other. Another similar item is a ring display. Again, this just mitigates your rings' chance of getting scratched and lost, plus it looks quite elegant as well.

bed frame

And number eight is a nice bed frame. This can make a huge impact on the aesthetic of your room, and being that there are so many different bed frames to actually choose from, you can completely change the aesthetic depending on the frame that you go for. Mine, obviously being a minimal modern aesthetic, I went for this natural wood color from Ikea. It's just an Ikea bed, I think it was like $200, so it's not that expensive but it can really make a difference in your room.

So guys, those are the eight items that I have for you today.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال