Meditation the Key to a Longer Life in 2024

Meditation the Key to a Longer Life in 2024

Meditation the Key to a Longer Life in 2024


Do you feel anxious? Are you preoccupied with your physical well-being? How is your mental health? How is your spiritual well-being? Do you desire for greater peace and harmony in your life and less anxiety and stress? If you answered "yes" to any of the following, then you should read this article.


Well, a few years ago, I experienced each of these emotions and feared I was going insane or dying. Six days a week, ten to twelve hours per day, I was employed at a highly stressful job. At home, I had a spouse and two children who both desired and merited my undivided attention. I was inundated with credit card debt, tuition, medical expenses, delinquent taxes, a mortgage, and two auto loans.

I was running nonstop through my days attempting to take care of everything and make everybody happy but I never had enough time to take care of myself. In bed at night, my heart would pound from tension and anxiety. I worried about my job, my marriage, the kids, the expenses, the house, my heath, and even my sanity.

My health was of particular concern. I felt exhausted all the time. I was accumulating weight. My back was always aching. Climbing even one flight of stairs left me breathless and disoriented. I felt like I was breaking apart physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I was really concerned about myself but I didn't know what to do. I attempted the gym, several fad diets, home exercise machines, and even time management programs. I had about the same results with each new thing I attempted. They all seemed to help at first, but I just couldn't stay with any of them for very long. I now recognise that they didn't work because they were all short term fixes to a long term problem. I had to change my existence.

 

Meditation the Key to a Longer Life in 2024


I knew I had a lot to learn, but I couldn't afford to purchase a bunch of books and everything at the library seemed to be outdated. So I made a habit of stopping at the local Barns and Noble on the way home from work each day. I read everything I could find on tension, anxiety, health, diet, and self-improvement. I felt like a fraud just sitting there reading the books without buying them but nobody seemed to mind. I typically bought a cup of coffee or tea just to ease my conscience a little.

I read a number of great books with wonderful insights on improving one s life. Not surprisingly, one subject cropped up over and over; meditation. I had tried to meditate several years earlier but had grown frustrated and quit before really giving it a chance. But, I was desperate and determined to attempt anything that might help.

One publication in particular said, Start right now! I was too embarrassed to sit in the book store and meditate, but I didn't want to squander another moment. So I went out to my car, adjusted the seat into a comfortable position, set my watch alarm for 30 minutes, then closed my eyes and began counting my breaths.

That turned out to be a defining moment in my life. Of course, I didn't have immediate success. Mediation takes practice and can be very challenging at times. But making the decision to incorporate meditation into my everyday existence changed everything for me.

I continued to stop at the book store each night for a while and divided my time between reading and meditating. Nothing else had altered in my life. I still had a stressful job, my marriage, my kids, my house, and expenses but, somehow, I was feeling better less stressed even more energetic!

No, it didn't miraculously solve all of the woes in my life. But once I started feeling more relaxed and less anxious, I was better able to focus on the other things I needed to do to become mentally, physically, and spiritually healthy.

I soon began a daily meditation practice at home. I also began a reasonable exercise regimen that included walking, a light workout, and yoga. These things combined with eating properly (most of the time), have literally changed my life. I m now happier, healthier, and at peace with the universe around me.

I hope this narrative inspires some of you to take that first step and begin incorporating meditation into your own life. This is the ideal time to make the decision. What better New Years resolution than to change your life for the best? There are numerous meditation methods and practices out there and a multitude of resources available to you in book stores and on the web. I m sure you can discover something that works for you.

In fact, I've compiled a host of information on mediation, relaxation, yoga, and other related subjects at my www.veilwellness.online. I would also be very delighted to share my own experience. Please don t hesitate to contact me at info.promensstyle@gmail.com if you have any queries or comments.

In serenity,

Veil Wellness



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال