Proving The Best Skin Oil Care For The Face |Blue Veil Wellness

Proving The Best Skin Oil Care For The Face |Blue Veil Wellness

Glass bottle with jojoba oil blue veil wellness



Jojoba oil is comprehended as the oil that most closely looks like human sebum. Surprisingly, it's not a traditional oil but a plant-based wax. I like to blend it with various essential oils. Essential oils(Cleveland Clinic) are often very potent and should not be directly applied to the skin without dilution, so it's recommended to mix them with a carrier oil.



There are several types of carrier oils that offer different benefits based on your skin type, such as Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Jojoba. Personally, I use Frankincense, Helichrysum, Sea buckthorn, chamomile, and other essential oils depending on what my skin needs. This routine has significantly improved my skin - I no longer have excess oil production, blackheads, or as many acne scars. The results have been so positive that I receive compliments on my skin regularly.



The best part is that this skincare regimen is cost-effective. As someone who used to spend a lot on expensive creams that promised miracles, I now only spend around $50 a year. Dealing with dermatitis led me to explore natural remedies, and I discovered the benefits of using pure oils on my face. I also have an allergy to a common preservative found in most commercial facial products, which used to cause red, itchy patches on my face, but that's no longer an issue.



I highly recommend looking into using oils for skincare. There's a wealth of valuable information available online, allowing you to become an amateur scientist by mixing your own personalized skincare potions.


And let's not forget about the wonders of Hydrosols & Oil Cleansing coming up on Veil Wellness - there's a whole new world to explore there too!

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال